Quote:

Bhull, I ran into the same shipping problem you did.

One of my M-60 boxes had a huge hole in the side of the box when I got it. I open the box up and find some serious cosmetic damage to the speaker. I took pictures and e-mailed Axiom the next day. Customer Support promptly responded with the tracking number of my new speaker guaranteed for arrival the next day.

The next day I show up at the shipping company, and the new speaker had another hole in the SAME EXACT SPOT! Unbelievable. I opened the box up in front of the employees and told them I was refusing delivery.

Again I e-mailed Axiom and they shiped me my third speaker using a different company.

Third speaker showed up in perfect condition. You may want to ask Axiom to use a differnt shipping company.

I'm sure you'll be more than happy in the end.

Was it DHL? If so, that doesn't surprise me. They muck things up worse then UPS, if that's even possible. lol

Thankfully, it was just the boxes that arrived mucked up, my speakers were fine minus a broken peg on one of the M80 grills. Called Axiom and they took good care of me, as always. Still to this day, I can't say enough good things about Axioms speakers and their top notch customer service.

However in all fairness, I know quite a few people have had nothing but good experiences with DHL. Unfortunately for me, I'm not one of them.