I thought my delivery problem to South Louisiana was unique, but after reading this thread, may be time to try the other guys in the delivery deptartment!

DHL set my EP500 by my back door (no knock or doorbell...thus, no signature), bottom side up! The box sealing tape on the bottom was shreaded to hell and the 8 holding staples on the bottom were Gone (sub was open to the world)!! The top of the box, which had now become the bottom, wasn't in much better shape! There was a slight gash to one side, but no breach to the overall container! How or why the sub never fell out of the opened box over it's 2000+ mile treak is beyond me!!!? I complained directly to DHL, suggesting they pushed the container on the highways all the way from Canada!

But the good news is that the great packaging of the sub by Axiom (dense, thick foam w\ 4" air gape surrounding the sub from box walls) protected it from any damage, cosmetics were perfect and so is it's performance!

Ted

Last edited by Theo; 04/25/07 12:39 PM.

Samsung 67" DLP 1080P * 2-Axiom EP500 PSW's * Emotiva UT Series Amps * Acoutimass 15's 5.1 = WOW!