Quote:

The biggest issue is that they left 2k dollars of speakers in my open carport without a signature, even though it is required. Anyone could have seen and taken them. I have limited experience with DHL, but I would suggest that they don't care and maybe are even resentful of delivering heavy expensive speakers.

The first delivery came in 2 parts, a single QS8 (left on my front porch) and then the rest. The guy rang the doorbell and I was asleep, woke up and brought everything in. He had most of it unloaded already before I got to the door.

The replacement M80 I found on my front porch after waking up and heading out for work. Opened my door and found an M80 box staring at me. The same thing happend for the replacement VP150.

I found the LPA-1 sitting in front of my garage today.

I have had about $5000 worth of gear shipped here if you include all the replacement stuff. I have not signed for a single thing and everything was just left in front of my house for the taking. Thank God I will be home for delivery of my VTF3 tommarow.

I wonder if there are some sort of shipping alternatives available, like specifyig pickup at the shipper so the packages can be inspected and signed for, and if you do accept it, maybe a way to annotate the damage if any.