I too had a huge problem with DHL with my order. More then one box was damaged - one speaker was scratched as well. DHL was horrible to deal with - then again, I've always had a problem with them in my area. I prefer Fed-Ex (Personal opinion, and a good track record im by area.) It all comes down to your area, and people who work in the given place. My EP-600 had gash in the box large enough to stick both my hand in. The sub was fine however, but I cringe at the thought if had been raining.
Meanwhile the rip in my M80 box was clearly done by a fork lift which had gone far enough to scratch the speaker cabinet. All these problems and yet I had received a shipment of Axioms for my brother just a week previous without a flaw. Like I said, it's all up the people handling the shipment. DHL however was so rude in dealing with this problem - to shut me up the sent me a prepaid 1 lb envolope to use anytime I wanted. Obviously piss, I used to send a peice of my cat's shit (neatly placed in a zip-lock bag) to the head of customer services apologizing in advance if the zip-lock bag had broken it was due to their poor handling. ...I never heard from them.