I haven't checked the forums in about a month and I've been thinking about what to do about my VP150, I like the timbre well enough, but the dialogue is not always clear and two vp150s had been recommended per Axiom for my size room. I was contemplating a post about how to run Audyssey with one center on the wall and one below the plasma around 2-3 feet forward, I mean how do you run EQ on two discrete centers with one signal, and then I read Alan's article about centers sounding very different given such placement and decided it was just hopeless, I'd just have to live with one vp150 due to my plasma tv being in the way of vp150s above and below the screen being in the same auditory plane.

Now of course I'm thinking about the VP180, but still I have questions. Can I mount this VP180 on the wall? How can I place the vp180 below the plasma tv, I guess the plasma would have to go on the wall? I would have thought the plasma tv (58") would weigh more than the vp180.

Of course it would seem nice to try and run the 150 and 180 in tandem but it still doesn't make sense to me from a calibration point of view.

The time is right to fix my setup but I'm still perplexed, obviously I'm not an engineer of any kind.

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."