i know i'm new here but i guess what i'd been hearing about the VP180 showing up today on the site either just didn't pan out for Axiom or was the date made up by rumor on the site? i'm just curious because i want to buy one or at least read the official page for the center speaker. even if they weren't ready to sell it until a week or so, why not go ahead and put up the official page so people can get info straight from the maker/seller not just by hear-say on the site and not from the few who are in the club. i think that club only on the info is a bad idea, it didn't work out for emotiva (at least the company did put out official information from time to time about the delays and such so i will give them that much credit. can't find one word from the company on this site from Axiom in the form of an offical release notice or anything) and it's not working out here. if you offer previous owners a discount, that's fine, i'm all for that but why hold back info on a product to a few and not to everyone like a potential customer like me? now because there is not official release notice from Axiom we have to read about what was heard or something like that. yes, i know it will be ready when it's ready but that really should come from Axiom to add some truth to it. they should step up and say something to all of us, then, we all at the same time will know what is what. now i'm sure i'll get a beat down but that's cool too it still won't change what's right. hey, i don't even know is Axiom promised that these speakers would be available today or not which is part of the problem, i'm going on hear-say from this forum. not seeing anything from Axiom themselves, that date may be made up too!

Last edited by solarrdadd; 06/01/10 10:15 PM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93