So, to summarize;

1. The VP180 has not yet been publicly announced, nor (AFAIK) is there any expectation of doing so until the end of June.

2. Existing owners were sent private emails giving them a heads-up about the new product, and offered a chance to pre-order with shipments starting May 31.

3. Some of us pre-ordered (I did).

4. In our enthusiasm, a bunch of us blabbed about the private owners-club email and its content on the public forums. It's probably fair to say that this was not part of Axiom's plans.

5. Rather than starting to ship on May 31 as originally planned, it now appears that shipments will start a week or so later. Personally, I see this as a non-issue - I wasn't told that *my* order would ship on May 31 anyways (my expectation was that it would ship some time between May 31 and the end of June), so I don't see any reason why this should be considered any kind of problem. Opinions may vary on this.

Bottom line here is that if there is a public aspect to the timing of initial VP180 shipments it is (IMO) our own damn fault for blabbing on a public forum about the advance information we were given in a private email. I'm as guilty of that as anyone, of course ;\)

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8