i just saw a pic of a buddy who recieved his VP180.. i love the look of the driver. i personally think they should change all the drivers.

i have the M60,VP150,QS8's and EP500, so i can relate to how some folks might feel. I personaly don't like the way my set looks with the grills off, i think someone said it... they do look dated! but then again i didn't buy them for the looks. but for some folks it could be an issue! i've read hear and there some folks just don't like the way they look. granted bad move for them, but it would also be a bad move for axiom to not modernize a bit.

for the future axiom owners if all the drivers look like the vp180's good for them. it's icing on the cake, they'll have performance and looks, not to mention i think it will attract some folks. for instance i love my EP500's performance and the look of the driver, it's seeexxxy. if i had the look of the drivers of the VP180 or my EP500 on my set i honestly think i would leave the grills off, they just look really cool.