I figured I would throw in my opinion on the current VP-180 "situation".

When I first read about the center channel, I was PUMPED. I was in the middle of doing some upgrading and decided that I would set aside some of my $$ for this sucker. It is a good thing that the information "leaked" because I would have spent my whole budget and wouldn't be able to get one of these in the next month or so.

I have been dealing with Axiom for over six years after I purchased my first system blindly and have been treated like royalty the whole time. Recently I was torn between which type of inwall speaker to get and I had convinced myself I needed two pairs of M22's. When I talked to Brent he talked me out of getting two pairs and I just went with one pair of M22's and one pair of M2's. That is the kind of service that keeps me loyal to this company.

When I called an inquired about the VP180, I was told it should be ready to ship around the 5/31. We shouldn't be getting upset over a minor delay in shipping of a new product. I am just pumped to be getting one of these in the next month! \:\)

Have a great day!