Originally Posted By: pmbuko
What would be even more interesting than testing an M22 before and after the mod would be testing the skiing ninja crossover mod against a mod with the same electrical specs as Axiom would build it -- e.g. without the expensive parts.

That certainly is a comparison worth making, and perhaps Ian and/or the ninja could make that happen. However, there are several mods created for AV123 products that are not a new design, but simply upgraded parts and a layout optimized to reduce crosstalk. There are a variety of before/after comparo's of them floating around on the AV123 forums. If anybody living near to very many of you had some of those, then a comparison of those might be interesting too, especially since it won't be a speaker that everybody here is already intimately familiar with.

The redesigned networks would certainly be a more dramatic change than the ones with only upgraded components, but how much change each makes is certainly a question worth asking.

Frankly, I'm considering getting ninja mods for my RS450's and I haven't had an opportunity to hear them so I'd be going solely on what other people have said as well. I've only heard the ninja modified RS750's, RSC200, and Ref 1's.

Tim Evans
East Street Audio