I agree that Sean could've handled things better on his end. It was a mistake to offer to send his crossover to Ian, and then renege. I believe the offer was made in good faith, but I suspect (pure speculation on my part) that his partners in this venture nixed the idea. He has pointed out, almost hinting hopefully, that they can't prevent anyone from buying the crossover and sending it to Ian.

I have not read what is being said on his web site, but IF he said anything derogatory about this forum over there, justifiable or not, that would also be a mistake.

Of course, the whole thing could've been handled a bit better on this end as well. Many members, the vast majority in fact, accepted what he is doing with an open mind. Unfortunately, a persistently vocal few reacted with nearly immediate comments of "snake oil, "BS," and sarcastic speculations of "magic" and "coincidence" (wink wink; nudge nudge). Finally it got down to the point that the whole thing was dismissed as a "marketing ploy." Nice.

So, as is usually the case when conflict arises, there's plenty of blame to go around.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton