Okay, back for a little more advice. Who here is happy with how they're running speaker and data cables around their spaces? I'm finding it a little problematic in a couple of cases. For some of it, it will be easy enough to take advantage of the suspended ceiling for runs. Where it gets tricky is running USB to my seating area (I prefer wired game controllers so I don't have to mess with batteries, and since I use my PC with my home theater, I'd like the ability to plug any USB device in right there), DisplayPort or HDMI to the seating area (should I want to hook up a normal computer monitor for certain types of work), power to the Buttkickers, signal cables to wherever the subwoofers end up, and speaker cables to all surround channels except for the left surround.

Putting most of them behind the baseboards would be perfect, but I'm not finding many elegant solutions. This is the best one I've found:

Access 5000 Large Capacity Raceway by Wiremold

I like that it has two channels, for power and data, and that it's a cover you can pop off whenever you need to switch out cables. But it's a bit spendy, and I think there'd still be a bit of jury-rigging for my intended use.

I'm still not sure how I'm doing the rear surrounds. I have the Axiom stands that I can use, but it does mean running speaker cable out to the center of the room. I have floor cord protectors, which can mostly be covered by whatever area rugs I make. I also have ceiling mounts, but they'll be out in the center of the space, so people would have to watch their heads, and I wouldn't be able to do as much experimenting with positioning without making a lot of work for myself.

No matter what, I'm going to have power and data cables going to the seating area. I suppose I'm simply not sure how best to get them there. Any brainstorms?

Again, thanks for letting me use you as a sounding board. Any feedback is appreciated.