Originally Posted By Socketman
Try finding any meaningful information on a tv manufacturer's website, like whether its hdmi 2.0a etc and AVR's are no better. You can find any decent specs like what is the line level output on the preouts. Its just plain lazy, there are plenty of people who want and understand these specs.

True, however tv manu. and Axiom speakers ..... one is I can go to most any Best Buy or electronics store and for the most part get upto date information. Most part as most will go to the website anyways. But,they also have paper information etc. However, Axiom is 100% internet based and the only way to get up to date info ..... and for the " LOve" of Axiom is on the website.
This is there main medium of advertisement and information, spec etc this should be the most updated. I know, you can pick up a phone and dial 1 - 800 but, how many get to the point, they look on the site and say of look at that it's got ports and click their gone , or old specs/pics. and I hate the look of those cheap $3 plastic inputs on $2000 speakers. Hell get qaulity looking ones and charge an extra $20 nobody will notice the price $2000 or $2020 . They will notice the outside first and see quality finish, quality speakers and a quality input. It takes just one piece that looks cheap for people to think, ok the whole thing is cheap.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4