Oh nice - you have (the first ?) on-walls. I imagine a lot of people will be following your posts as you get them set up. Sounds like you have a good dog there - although I imagine the singing must affect the results a bit ?

Boomershoot was really good; very well organized and lots of fun. It was a long drive (three days each way) but worth it. The opening fireball failed to ignite (the explosion blew out the road flares before they could ignite the gasoline so we all got drenched in gas instead) but everything else worked as planned.

The fireball setup is different (bigger) every year so it does go wrong sometimes - this one was 50 pounds of explosive & 34 gallons of gasoline, so the road flares should probably have been placed a lot further out.

Normally it looks something like this... 2015 opening fireball

Did a bit more listening to the M5HP's this morning with a focus on jazz & acoustic instruments. I am really liking these speakers - they seem to pick up a lot of what I liked about the Sierra-1's (more natural acoustic piano sound, tightness/clarity on complex passages) without giving up any of the things I already like about Axioms.

Last edited by bridgman; 04/29/17 03:22 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8