This makes me laugh,..this was a thread with people wondering what ever happened to a product they PAID for but has not even been produced yet..... and somehow it turns out to be axioms fault...

PLEASE do NOT compare the garbage that Axiom produces and calls speakers to ANYTHING that av123.com produces. they are not even in the same league, hell even the same sport. I have owned both and I can tell you first hand that axiom speakers are in short, poorly made, poorly designed, and very poorly implemented. they are shrill to the point of making your ears BLEED at anything over quiet volumes, are incredibly fatiguing and all around painful. Sure, they are much better than most B&M store HTIB or even some lower end JBL, Klipsch etc, but...they are not even CLOSE to what you can buy for the same or less money.

Their speakers are overpriced cheaply made boxes that do NOT please. I am 100% sure that all their so called accolades online have been prepaid for (including their magazine reviews) based purely on how much in advertising they have spent. there is NO other explaination that I can see for such accolades for their speakers. (this also goes to show that a speaker can map out well in an anechoic chamber with great numbers and still sound terrible btw)

at low volumes, they sound good, and very detailed, but turn that receiver or amp up to even somewhat louder volumes, and prepare to hear the nails on a chalkboard!!!

http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=38149&page=6

WOW