Hey Jack,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your thoughts on this thread. I as well as the others here (I'm sure) recognize the effort and passion that you bring to the discussion.

I agree that the Rocket 850 is a beautiful looking speaker and I can even tell just from the website. I was VERY interested in the special he had at Christmas into January which was 2 Rocket 850's and 2 MFW-15's. I spoke with MLS in person on the phone and he shared with me his 3% failure rate on the amps for the subs. Those were his words. I had little knowledge of that problem and absolutely NO IDEA of all the other problems he has.

"These, and other problems, have created some justifiably unhappy and angry customers. In the not too distant past, complainers have been poorly received by the regular forum members and would be shouted down, more often because of HOW they complained rather than simply because they were complaining (Bob, sorry you were turned off by this)."

I was in NO WAY turned off by the complaints on the forum or HOW anyone was complaining. I am a businessman myself. I would not like to dispute any loyalty or NOT that you may show towards Mark. What can NOT be disputed IMHO is his LACK of taking care of the many problems he has. He stages his replys with an "Oh me Oh my" LAME excuse making over and over again. FIX THE PROBLEMS and STOP belly-aching!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't try to defend this man. There is NO DEFENSE!

His Rockets may be great but he is LOWSY at running a business. Customer Satisfation is EVERYTHING in any business nevermind an internet based business that relys on customer support and word of mouth.

Sorry to go there but you did mention my name.