I've been reading through that thread. Seems AV123 has a different problem in EVERY area of their forum. Seems the Rockets are good but how can you have any confidence in them when everything else is a problem.

Here is more from Jinx. btw I read the link here from '05. But first a quote from another AV123 member:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongaro
i think you've been watching a little too much of the X-Files.

axiom probably isn't nearly as bad as you say, the reviewers have given av123 thumbs up even though they advertise there too, seaton is not a genius, and the two do not have comparable products.

oh trust me, Axiom is as bad as i say and then some. but if you don't believe me feel free to throw some money down the toilet and order some fo their speakers.

as for comparing av123 and axiom, they have similar sized products for sure such as the rs760's to the m60ti's but....size is all that is similar. the 2 are so far apart it's not even funny, and the axioms are way more money for so much less. personally, i am SHOCKED that more people do not send their products back..but then again..there's not accounting for taste, and i think a lot of people convince themselves that what they are hearing is better than it is cause others tell them it must be...and to justify the money they have spent.