Originally Posted By: Dr.House
 Originally Posted By: fredk
 Quote:
AV123 business to me seems to thrive on choas and spin control. AV123 owner seems like an incredible salesman. I am sure he could sell chewing gum to someone with lockjaw.

I don't think that is quite right.

MLS has shown a lot of courage in talking about things that have gone wrong. Thats not spin control. All companies present their product in the best light.

He does seem to thrive on a certain type of promotion/showmanship that rubs me the wrong way, but he is a long way from spinning like a politician.

The reason I said that was with the person that had those problems and stirred the pot on various forums that Bob noted. Their owner created a sale on their forum with the name based on that person. I can only interpret that one way in which I noted above.

Not sure which way you are interpreting that, but are you aware that Mark and the gentleman in question spoke on the phone, appear to have resolved the issue, ended the call on friendly terms, and, at the gentleman's request, his threads at the AV123 forum were deleted? Naming the sale thread after him appears to have been jokingly tongue-in-cheek.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton