Hey Nick,
I was layed off in November after 5 1/2 years at a company. It's happened to me before but it's never fun or easy. However, I am a praying man and I do believe in the soverienty of God. I didn't say I understood it, I just believe it. Any way, I have had some interviews for jobs here in Houston but nothing has solidified. I do have an interview next week for a company but we would have to relocate. The funny thing is that my wife and I have both had total peace about the move and have actually been quite excited. Which is crazy because I have been here all my life and she would be further away from her family. What we do know is that we want to be where we are supposed to be and we believe that we will be. Since we both do believe in what I stated in my first sentence, we know that all of this is happening for a reason and we are looking forward to what this new experience will bring. Granted, all of our kids are grown so we don't have that issue. Seek and you will find. Trust and obey and you will be blessed. My prayers are with you.