It's kind of ironic. With a move looking like our only option (which is better than no option) I spent the last 2 days really cranking down on home home projects. Things like painting hallways that needed it BADLY, touch-up painting everything else, putting up some window treatments that we've had for about 6 months, fixed a wooden spindle on the deck, fixed the door stop in our bathroom where my wife slammed the old door stop right through the door (she was mad at the door not me, whew), fixing the screen door to our deck and from our basement to outside, etc, etc...

The ironic part was that I also spent about 2 hours painting a geometric design on the one large wall in my home theater. Something I wanted to do a couple of years ago, but never got around to it.

Other things range from simple to more involved like building a second closet in our master bedroom since the existing closet is about the smallest "walk-in" closet I've ever seen, and making the linen closet at the end of the hall a little bigger with a bigger door as well.

These projects have made the days go by quickly and have been pretty low cost, but will either help with the resale potential or just be nice to have done should something come up locally...

Farewell - June 4, 2020