I hate Facebook. People sign up, build their profile, and find their "friends" and all seems to be good. You catch up with some people, ignore others, and share your life. All is still good. Then you start getting political banter. As if we don't get enough of that on tv and the radio. Heck, Pandora ads are almost 100% political ads right now. If you bring up a counter point, you are the idiot. Hmmm. That isn't what is wanted from Facebook. Someone else brings up about how their life sucks in one way or another, or how drugs should be legalized, or their viewpoint on the death penalty for the Dark Knight Rises moron, and if you disagree, then you are inconsiderate, hateful, or a moron. If you happen to post anything about religion, spiritual beliefs, or something about morality, you are branded as a racist, closed minded ass, or a hypocrite moron.
I don't impose what I believe on to others, so why do I have to listen to all of their crap? I would rather just get along while still keeping firm if what I do believe that to regurgitate others' thoughts create oppression and foster hate. Heck, you even post something that says that I am fine if the proverbial "we" disagree, but just because I do does NOT mean that I hate anyone. I received 1 public post and 3 personal messages on Facebook about how narrow minded I am about gay marriage, the right to bear arms, and legalization of certain drugs... Really?!?! WTF! I never said that. I am not angry at the people that responded, since my point is that it is ok to disagree, but seriously...

Facebook sucks!

Farewell - June 4, 2020