Jack... I find myself saying, no almost yelling out loud at the people about to merge onto the interstate (sorry, we don't call them freeways in Iowa) with a posted speed limit of 70 MPH (meaning people are cruising about 75-80 MPH, and they are just humming along the onramp at 40 MPH and wondering why they can't ever get into the flow of traffic.

Speaking of moron's driving. What ever happened to "slower traffic keep right?"

Maybe it is the gamer in me, but I call those idiots, no wait, I said morons above, so MORONS... Anyway, I call those morons "campers". Like people that sit and hide in 1st person shooter games and never get off their butt and get into the action. They will sit in the left lane (in Iowa almost 1005 of the roads are at most 2 lanes each direction), and got 5-10 MPH under the posted limit. Throw into th emix the people that are actually doing it right by driving in the right lane if they want to go slower, and you can be snaking through traffic and still not be speeding.

I too vocalize to them "Come on! Quit camping in the left lane!"

Or maying I came up with it from actual camping, and the laid back, relaxed pace of a camping trip. Sitting on your butt around a camp fire doin' nothin'... THIS AIN'T NO CAMPFIRE DUMMY! GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE!

(Disclaimer, I don't ever use the word "ain't" in real life, but it seemed more appropriate in that written statement."

Yes, drivers or morons.

Farewell - June 4, 2020