Matt! I'm sorry I missed it. When did you change your name to AngryManBlockHead? (I know, I, too have been thwarted many a time by the 16-character limit; so short-sighted.)

Did someone here call you that? I looked through a bunch of your recent posts and couldn't find such an indication.

Sometimes it IS fun to adopt a name another has donned FOR you, like Fred giving me SquareBobGodPants.
That was excellent! Or NWA, even! For them, I mean, not me.

You weren't here yet when I became GOD and answered only as He would. Those posts are only funny because they came from GOD, every word. If you were to look at some of them now, without GOD as the poster, they make little sense. Decontextualization is such a bitch.

Anyway, because I'm always thinking about every little thing I see, I thought of some of alternatives for you that are within the character limit and also IN (current) character for your current name;

Oakville Mad
Mad Matt
The Grumble Dome
YouLookin'AtMe?

My favorite, as usual, is undoable, because of OTHERS' limitations put upon me:

FasterFussyMattKillKill

Ha! Story of my life. I mean the "others' limitations" thing, not the "KillKill" thing.

This is not for ME to conclude, but I think our stylistic differences dance with death on the same live wire, MattM'Man. (That's for when you're in a better mood.). My guess as to the different receptions our "mad" posts elicit is because mine come from anger draped in snotty indignation. They are my excuse for hyperbole, contradiction, satire, the absurd, mean metaphors and snappy similes. Those are way more important, collectively, than the content.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.