"(see hick buddy in jerkwater town)."

You should NEVER just hand one to me like that, Trevor, especially when I (we ALL) know where you live.

Sorry about your damage. That really can ruin the best of days. I hope it gets sorted out in your favor, soon.

I had car karma happen last week. Several weeks ago, a man in a Home Depot lot and I were backing into each other. I noticed and stopped. He did neither. ,"He totally trashed his p/u's rear light assembly, side quarter panel, et al. He dimpled my bumper and made a 1" clean tear ('11 Odyssey = Japanese Tank). I felt badly. My dimple would cost $3k to replace the entire bumper and he'd be surcharged as much as $1,000 a year for 6 years. Been there (for waaaay less damage), done that.

I said, "If my rear hatch opens and closes, no problem, we're good." It did. "Really?, he asked. "I've been you," I replied, "and it sucked." "Have a better tomorrow," I wished him, and was off.

Last week, some 22 year-old a-hole in an RX-8 was playing, "speed up, slow down fast" in stop & go traffic on a 35 mph road and caught me once, so I kept a bigger distance. He did it again. I stopped with a w/a full car length to spare. Not so for the man driving his wife's new Q 50 directly behind me. He took out the entire right side of my rear (and side) bumper. He trashed lots more of her car---lots. He told me he had just lectured his teenage son about a small scratch from the week before. Ha! I felt badly, but this was his fault and I get a whole new bumper outta the deal, for free, dimple-free, too!

Went to see a friend. His car was parked in the driveway as usual. It was really weird to notice all this damage just below waist height, and a 2" wide, 2 foot-long gash smeared with yellow, blue and white paint. I'm like, WTH? He was parked at a beach when someone hit him with their towed boat.

Don't misunderstand. This kinda "do-nice/get nice" shit NEVER happens like this for me. My general karma pay back is more like I'm still making retributions for Mussolini's mistakes.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.