Originally Posted By Ken.C
Uh, his answer was "there's a link to sign up on the home page."

It's near the bottom.

Yo, bud. All I *asked* was "Is the newsletter still going around? If so, I haven't received it in years" On top of my query, I was merely adding my experience with what I consider (apparently others do, too) an unfortunate lackluster email system. I'm definitely not the only one on the forum that has suddenly stopped receiving the newsletter. Yes, I know these things aren't perfect (dispite not having one other issue with the many subscription emails I receive,) but this is just my experience; not a gripe.

And as you'll see from the quote below, nothing about a link to sign up was mentioned. Just "It's right on the home page". Given that answer to my question of "is the newsletter still going around?", I literally took that as a "no.... it's now available to read on the homepage". But maybe I read it and interpreted it wrong. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Originally Posted By SBrown
It's right on the home page, but who ever reads that eh! Most people just go to the forum to gripe.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.