These new M100s push my Yamaha RX-A860 to the limit, actually it doesn't know what to do, one channel is 10db higher than the other. It can't handle it. I took one M100 out of the box and plugged it in and was shocked at the sound. It fills the room. I am impressed. I've been enjoying them. I'm having to figure out a better way to fit them in the room and which amp to go with. I now understand when people say these three little 6" drivers don't need a sub. It's shocking how much bass they put out. The mid range and lower end hits you in the chest.

The negative, which people search for but generally don't find, luckily Axiom has the balls to have an open forum. My ears are used to the brightness of the old tweeters. I'm sure the new ones will please the masses but they play lower than the old ones. When I turned on my old VP150 center channel it filled the gap quite well, but that is needing to be replaced as the off axis performance is not what it should be. So I have to find a 10 year old axiom center channel, hopefully with a woofer/tweeter/woofer. Needless to say the M100 is the best speaker thats ever been in my house.

Also, any ideas on how I can better fit these guys in the room would be very welcome. I have a set of outriggers to fasten them down, but these guys are very heavy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Rebulx; 10/01/20 03:03 AM.

Lots of speakers from many
manufactures...mostly Axiom