Most of my clients feel the same way and put off working on their books until later in the year. Personally the sooner we get them the more time and less stress it is for us trying to get the complete and out the door.

Tracking shows one of them is in town ready for delivery and the other is still showing in Memphis. I really hope that isn't the case and they just forgot to scan one for tracking update.

I will start running some temporary speaker wire for them tomorrow at some point so all I'll have to do is get the mounted up in the first location. Also, going to start getting subwoofer cables ran throughout the room. I'd like to get about 6 locations wired up for subs, planning on eventually getting 4 into the room based off of Trevor's recommendation. I think I'll start with two front firing and two side firing 600s but I'll have it wired for 4 side firing so I can move things around. I really have to think about how many speakers I want in the room. If Mojo's review of the 10s is accurate I doubt I'll go the way of Atmos and possibly only go to 7.2 or maybe 5.2 will be sufficient. I want to get the amp hooked up first because that'll really allow me to push these speakers to their full potential.

LFR1100
VP180HP
EP600
M3 In Ceiling x 4
M5OW
M2 - Atmos rears
ADA1500.5
M3 Outdoor Speakers
ADA 1000.8