Finally got them to disappear again. They moved closer to the outside walls and out further into the room from the front wall. I also had to reduce the toe-in but the sound is now so enveloping. I re-ran audyssey after each adjustment as well to compensate for the difference in distance. FCR are all within .1 feet of each other. The left and right are at 30º from MLP before the addition of the amp they were closer to 22º. I really had a chance to sit down and listen to a wide array of music and the sound was amazing. Pink Floyd "dogs" is still my go to song and has really taken on new life since I switched from the Paradigms and really dialed in the Axioms. Soundproofing the ceiling and building the enclosures for the in-ceiling speakers starts soon. I'm letting the insulation guy take care of the overhead stuff so I don't have to breathe in that stuff. In the meantime I'm getting speaker wire and electrical ran for multiple layouts and any additional speakers we may want to add down the road.

LFR1100
VP180HP
EP600
M3 In Ceiling x 4
M5OW
M2 - Atmos rears
ADA1500.5
M3 Outdoor Speakers
ADA 1000.8