I'm alive and well, lol! Been on vacation enjoying the slow season of the boating business, even though covid has made this slow season busy, and thankful we are.

The M100's are still playing well. I enjoy them very much. Currently have them setup with the VP160, i've learned that three months is the maximum a lovely wife can take with something that just doesn't quite fit our little room. It's true I've listed them for sale however, recently I contacted Ian about trading them for another sub. That hearth I have is just so small. If business stays this good, we'll be moving in a year or two and it won't matter. The M80 on walls have grown on us. The Yamaha 860 I had just could not push them, they sound 10 times better with the DAC on the Yamaha 1080 and Emotiva. Have a Yamaha 5200 on order with two mono blocks to add to the existing Emotiva to swap to a pre/pro system. That should be fun.

Mojo was 100% correct when he told me the M2's would work best for my room, those guys just rock out. I have a pair in the garage and kitchen now! They are the best, on walls and bookshelves, the M2's are seamless and disappear into the room. I don't regret ignoring his advice because it's been a fun voyage, I've learned so much, it just cost a little too much lol. I guess you could say we traveled first class! Hopefully someone can save some money, just go with a good sub and M2, unless you have a huge room.

Last edited by Rebulx; 01/13/21 03:34 AM.

Lots of speakers from many
manufactures...mostly Axiom