Originally Posted By: Seekinganswers
I recently bought about 10 new Blu movies and I've just piled them up in a corner unopened and will not be touched until I get the M22s in my hand. I want the experience to be great, and I won't be getting that with my current polks. This gives me greater incentive to try to acquire these speakers asap so I can go back to doing what I love to do and that is watching movies.

I am a perfectionist and it's not healthy, but what can I do. I am really excited about these speakers.

Seeking

Make sure you hold off on those movies until you get your sub woofer too or you're just going to watch them all over again!

I bought my M22's several months ago; I have 3 for my L/C/R. I then bought the Oppo Blu Ray player so I could use the analog outs on it and get the HD sound through to my old AVR, all the while waiting on my sub woofer purchase.

Needless to say movie watching has been quite blissful the last several months, but now that I have the budget for a sub woofer, and will be picking one up in the next couple of weeks I've got to go through all those movies again... I know, I'm sure it will be quite painful \:\)