I dreamed that this one street in my town was getting a lot more restaurants. They were mostly fast food, but I was excited anyway. The street is a line of churches right now, and I was commenting to my friend in my dream about how they could continue replacing the churches with restaurants, that it was nice to have so much more variety in eateries. I said they could keep a church there, though, if it was the Church of Baked Goods. "Give us this day our daily bread!" we could say, I told my friend. I also made another joke, but I can't remember it upon waking.

I also dreamed I was camping somewhere and we had to kill like half a dozen wolves, and then some lady who was half-wolf, half-human showed up to avenge her family, but then it turned out she wasn't actually half-wolf, half-human, but a Sith master who had altered her identity to cover her assassination. Yoda showed up to tell her off, though, and then Yoda had us (me and my camping buddies, though I can't remember who they were) flying through space along with Han Solo in a stormtrooper outfit (helmet off). They were animated versions of ourselves. It was really odd.