I just dreamed that I was going to a movie with friends. (I seem to dream about theaters a lot.) We ended up at the wrong theater, though. They were playing the movie we wanted to see, but I had discount tickets for the other theater. Anyway, we left to go to the correct theater, and there had been a remodel. The theater itself was now in the middle of a huge zoo-like complex, only the animals roamed free. There were also several open stages spread around where musicians were getting ready to perform. It took a while to find the building where they actually played movies. We didn't want to ask for help at the front desk area because a guy would aggressively try to sell us popcorn when we got near. I can't remember what he was saying, but it was really annoying. He kept repeating the same phrase to try to convince us. Anyway, we found the building, my other friends went in to watch (which ended up being a new 3D version of Jurassic Park), but I didn't make it in because a huge, ostrich-like bird (but with softer feathers, an owl's face, and a woman's legs) kept me out. It had the reputation of being the cleverest bird in the world. I tried to outsmart it by... distracting it with some kind of food offering, I think (memory's hazy on this one), but it saw through my ruse and ended up charging me, wrapping its woman's legs around me, and shutting me down right at the door. I guess my friends were never worried enough about me to come out and check on where I was.