I just woke up from a good one. I slept a long time last night! I fell asleep before SNL came on, unfortunately, and I only now woke up, so it was more than 12 hours of sleep.

I dreamed that due to some mix-up, I was being forced to go back to high school. I was a little late getting there on my first day, and the high school had changed so much, so I had to get help at the office. The guy gave me a printout of my classes for my binder, and he even gave me little maps with my classrooms filled in with red ink.

Since I was late, I got to see other kids roaming around who either had an open period or who were cutting. This one guy was a giant who was peeking into his girlfriend's class... on the second floor of one of the buildings.

After some wandering, I came upon this plain-looking girl with glasses. For some reason we started talking, and it seemed we were heading to the same class. But then as we got there, I started to doubt the map I'd followed. She said, "So you're in the Jakies class?" I thought I was supposed to be in Music Appreciation, but then I looked at my schedule, and it said "Musicale [...]"--oh, crap I already forgot what the word was, but it just sounded somewhat similar to "appreciation." Still, it didn't sound close to "Jakies" so I was kind of like, "Huh?" She explained that it was the Jehovah's Christians class. Instead of Jehovah's Witnesses, I suppose, and the class was supposed to be similar to seminary for the Latter Day Saints. Anyway, shortening Jehovah's Christians to "Jakies" seemed kind of sloppy, but I didn't say anything. However, everyone got on a bus at this point, and we ended up going to some guy's house.

The guy was sprawled on his couch. The guy was actually the main bad guy in Die Hard 2. Anyway, he said he'd been watching Paul Newman movies all day, like 8 or 9 of them, only I looked at his stack, and they were all Charlton Heston movies.

This is about where I woke up, or at least I can't remember any more of the dream.