Originally Posted By: SolidState
... perhaps I can squirt more glue in there OMG perhaps this is why glue is all over the place inside here in the first place... Man owhh man somebody did a very sloppy job of jigging the saw when they made these cabinet braces man and appear to have tried to remedy it by squirting carpenders glue in the gaps!

Glue, glue, GLUE!!! Oh God it's everywhere!!! It's here, it's there, it's even in my underware!!! Filthy, sticky, globbery GLUE, I can't believe my eyes, this is like being at ground zero during 9/11, OH GOD THE HUMANITY, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!

Ummm... Are these comments supposed to convince us M80 owners that what we've been experiencng all this time, living in audio bliss, has actually been nothing more than a fraud? Do we now turn against our own ears and call them liars for telling us these speakers sound so sweet? I mean come on. What about those who have gone from the M60's (which according to them are very acceptable speakers) to M80's (which according to these same people do as good a job at reproducing an audio signal as my blender does) that somehow totally missed the fact that they just evidentally took a huge plunge in audio performance, yet somehow managed to feel otherwise???

And these 'bottom of the barrel' cross-over components somehow work superbly in the M60's, M22's, EP500's and other "wonderful Axiom products", but then somehow butcher any musical note that tries to escape an M80 or VP150... somehow this logic doesn't work for me. Maybe this is because I own both of these 'unsalvagable' speakers and can pretty much say without a doubt in my mind that the horse shit being shoveled into this thread is beyond rediculous and boarders on slanderous.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinions. But trying to convince others about those opinions using false information is simply unforgivable and in my book... pathetic.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD