ARGHH! would the webadmin turn that bloody UBB.threads edit timer off!

Really nobody reading this should be concerned they are not going to get a decent product with fantastic support. I just don't believe this is entirely the case with one product and I have a personal dislike for another. As for the other products in the line... FANTASTIC! The bookshelves are great speakers, especially the M22s the rears work well and the subs are outta this world good. This is complete and utter honesty here. What others seem to have made it out to be is nothing other than twisting the truth, misquotes and being personally slanderous. All my complaints were valid and within reason as any sensible person can see from my experience and pictures documented on this thread.

It really started to get nasty when the personal attacks, name calling and belittling began and I got pissed. I said I was talking off the gloves! (I also said prior I wanted to nuke this thread as not to hurt Axiom remember!)

It's like with a girlfriend/wife fight right. Sometime you say things you feel that you wouldn't have otherwise said. This doesn't mean the things you said were not how you feel and perhaps event the truth. The thing is this is a forum and you guys are not my girlfriend/wife. So really a lot of my treatment should be an embarrassment to you guys on here and for that matter Axiom though I do understand they can't control user demeanor.

Name calling is rather childish though isn't it? At no point did I name-call or resort to poopoo jokes, rectums or innuendo. Owhh wait I did once when I called that KC133 unlisted guy he was an idiot when he figured he understood electrical gravitational coupling or something to that affect.

Anyway... what more can be said?

Justin

PS I'm thinking of getting in the after market "high end" audio product segment. I was thinking of marketing my cinder blocks for use as M80 "enhancers" that use "electro gravitational force". Heck I can just paint them with that Krylon plastic paint and glue magnets on the sides. I'll ask $250 a pair and make a killing. Perhaps I can even get a "designed for Axiom" moniker for my website and maybe even soundstage, 6moons or possitive-feedback(thompson should sue your asses for the logo) ones as well. One thing though... the shipping will be a bitch for the bottom line!

Last edited by SolidState; 08/23/09 12:06 PM.