?? Have you been here long? This is so the place to rant and rave.
Folks on this forum, especially owners of axiom products have been raving about said products for a very long time here. Some also come here with questions and concerns. I would say that a sloppy build job qualifies as such.

I practically invented the internet so yeah i know how a forum works.
I believe that its not always what you say, but how you say it,and the first few posts made by solid state were far from cordial. He is entitled to his opinion as am i, but taking such a tone is not goin to gain any sympathy. Had solidstate come here asking for help or information rather than having the adult version of a hissy fit he would have had a better experience. I am not alone in feeling his attack.

On another note, could it not be possible that what happened to his cabinet is a result of climate . My uncle made burl tables on the wet coast, and he sent one to a relative in saskatchewan and the damn thing exploded. And really the whole glue thing is just stupid. And lastly solidstate himself says in a post that the ninja is out of line ,so why post in this thread and not make his own thread relevant to his problem.

Ok i gotta go take my meds , peace out

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry