You guys are just as bad as the idiots that think 500 buck power cords make a difference only on the other extreme. You guys are drinking the Koolaid and vast generalizations online e-tailers and their support review sites use to justify the perhaps 50 buck unit cost savings using, for example, Axiom's M80 crossover components. I would seriously like to know what crossovers Ian and the boys are using in their personal M80s being driven by the A1400-8. If they are even using M80s with their A1400-8s as that amp is in a class way above what one would use to drive M80s. That's for friggin SURE! Seriously I'd like to know what crossover parts the Axiom insiders use. I know they must be watching this thread... IF you guys personally have M80s in your theater have you changed out any of the xover parts?

Solid-State

PS I do make my own LOL power cords outta a Belden SKU with decent IEC and power plugs... have I heard a difference.. ROTFL yes seriously. Would I use the superlative "huge" NO! I don't want more flames directed my way. I don't do it for sonic gains though but to make the install more neat.

Last edited by SolidState; 08/20/09 07:51 PM.