They seem to take it personal if someone like myself says that I prefer the Arx A1's over the Axiom M2/M22's. Or that i'm not impressed with the EP175 performance/build quality for a $582.00 subwoofer.

Or when I suggested that Axiom could easily improve the VP150 but removing one of the tweeters and putting it center and flanking it by a pair of woofers on each end, kind of like the VP100 just with an extra woofer on the end. I though the point of the dual tweeters was to improve power handling to match the towers, well now with matching VP160/80 centers the VP150 should more closely match the M22's.

I've never called anyone names or attacked anyone personally. They say they don't like AVS or Audioholics cause they are just nasty mean places, this forum isn't very inviting or polite not by a long shot, they get down right hateful with there comments. I don't know why they get defensive its just a conversation about speakers.

They even started getting a litte irate at Grunt for suggesting that the VP150 isn't that great of a center channel along time ago.

Last edited by gtpsuper; 03/19/12 06:36 PM.