In case there was any doubt that 'gtpsuper' a troll, he has recently shown up in the Official Axiom Speakers Thread at Blue Ray.com as 'Inzer585' with the same old venomous diatribes that have become so tiresome. This misguided behavior is akin to stalking.

Since he is extolling the virtues of his new Arx speakers I searched them out on the net to see what they are all about as they are 'extraordinary' according to their website. Unfortunately, there is not much to find review-wise but I found this in a forum from a short lived Arx owner:

* I bought a pair of these about 3 weeks ago for our game room. We have a TV there and a 2 channel setup driven by an XPA-2 and a Yammi RX-V665 pre pro. At first I thought these speakers sounded pretty good but I just wrote TAI that I wanted to send them back.

* No uumph, no depth and higher volumes sound very thin and tinny. Just can't give me what I want. Ordered a pair of Axiom M3s. I know what those can do...

So, all this proves again that speaker sound is nothing but subjective to the listener/owner. AV is not a religion. The main difference here however, is that I could find nothing else from this poster where he has made it his life's work to incessantly bash Arx. He just got on with his life like any normal grownup would do (quite unlike our juvenile gtpsuper, or whoever he is...)

TAM