Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Anybody who thinks it's fun to come to somebody else's house and berate them about their choices isn't the sort of person I want to be around.

Umm, Tom, people actually PAY me to do that! And it's more fun than you could imagine!

I spin around in each room like a dervish with my outstretched right arm ending in my pointing hand, saying, like a mantra drone, nope, nope, nope, OK, nope, nope, nope, OK, you serious, bitch?, nope, nope...

I left a client's house a couple of months ago and I accidently had pocketed her Honda keys. The instant I got home I found them in my pocket and called her. She said she wasn't worried that I'd come back and steal anything, since I had just told her that everything in her house was crap.

I guess there's the answer. It's acceptable to shit on other people's choices as long as they're paying you to do so.
Otherwise, it's just for laughs.

We should all be "responsing" to each of his posts with only a two letter reply: FO---pages and pages of FO if need be!

Please stop engaging him, except for humorous replies. Can we get the Forum Police to suspend the "Can't talk like Bob" rule when he's here?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if gtp were bbiggie!

(or Alan)

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.