Originally Posted By: michael_d
Price is relative and not the determining factor in how well a speaker sounds. I have a set of $5000 msrp speakers (Opus 2-2's) that I have listened to in the same room, with the same electronics and wires as my M80ti's. They sound different, but not any 'better'. They both sound great to me, and both sound better than the other depending on what I'm listening to, or my mood for that matter.

This is really a stupid argument. Just get what sounds good to you, whatever makes you happy, blah blah and all that BS. If you don't like the way other speaker sounds, that's your choice, your preference, but that's all it is. To start cutting another one down or criticizing the company is simply rude and a clear definition of a person's character.

At least Axiom has a 30 day, in your home trial period. If you buy them and don't like what you hear, send them back, no questions asked. Anyone who buys them, keeps them, then comes back to bitch about them later is not someone worth any effort whatsoever to pay any attention to.

I agree buy what you like. Long term opinions is much more valuable than, someone whos had a pair of speakers for a week and gives a review. Speakers are and investment, its good to know peoples opinions of products, speakers, appliances, cars, computers, ect... Your all for people who have postive opinions only. If you don't like someones opinion and you think this arguement is stupid, nothing is stopping you from going back to the shoutbox or participating in another thread.

We're all apart of the audio community and have a passion for this hobby, no reason to get offended if someone doesn't like what you like, and I sure as hell don't get offended that you like Axiom.