Originally Posted By: Dduval
What the hell is going on with all the axiom haters lately?
I just read another post at AVS (yes, I know, imagine that?) where a dude was just asking opinions...then axiom gets slammed. Almost every freaking forum I visit I read negative posts about Axiom.

I just don't get it. I've been an audio hobbyist for many years and seems very few mfg's get bashed like this, seems like a virus.

For Christs sake, it's got me thinking about thoughts of getting different speakers. Geez...when one keeps hearing negative things over and over, I'm starting to get concerned.

I dont understand the copious amounts of people coming out of the wood work to share negative comments either. From what i have read, most of the people posting on other forums have no direct experience with Axiom as a company, or their products, some do but most do not...

Personally as an audio enthusiast i have Axiom speakers as well as B&W's... Honestly, both brands sound about the same to me, they both sound good while the frequency response is different between them since they are for difference purposes (bedroom/family room)... I would say the fit and finish of the B&W's is nicer... But, comparing these two brands is not exactly fair due to the extreme price difference between them, the B&W's better have a wonderful finish for the price!!. Axiom seems to concentrate more on value, and personally i have NEVER been unhappy with a speaker that i have bought from Axiom.