Originally Posted By: pmbuko
Originally Posted By: JBall
Fair enough, I can see fellow owners taking offense when they are told other fellow owners prefer the sound of other speakers.

See, that's not it at all. I'm not an indoctrinated blind devotee of Axiom. Most other people here aren't either. There are ways to state your differing preference without coming off like a jerk. Instead, you quite publicly questioned the very integrity of the company right on their doorstep. If you don't think insinuating that Axiom fudges their graphs is in poor taste, then you lack a moral compass and I look forward to your departure with the utmost impatience.

He never said Axiom fudges their graphs, they just don't offer the suit of graphs and measurements Ascend does, which is 100% true. Ascend is rare and that they give just about every measurement/graph you could ask for plus if your not satified with whats posted they will email you others. This is something that Axiom does not do.

Axiom also isn't consistent with what they offer, some models have freq response graphs with a link while others like, EP125, EP175, EP350, EP400, and QS4 don't have a freq response or impedance graph.

Last edited by gtpsuper; 03/19/12 07:41 PM.