Originally Posted By: gtpsuper
I told someone over on AVS that I'd move on and I stopped posting on Axiom owner thread for 2 weeks, until sure enough you Axiom fanboys just gotta keep bringing my name up. How bout you tell exlax to stop bringing me with the gtsuper troll guy. Keep bringing my name up over and over I will keep responsing. Like I said on another thread, I'm done but you want to keep bringing my name up I'll keep responsing.

Your immaturity is astounding. You continue to show it with each and every post, here and wherever else I've read your continual rants. You've been corrected on several boards on your false statements on Axiom quality, Axiom value, Axiom marketing, and whatever else Axiom you can bash. Yet, you continually try new and different ways to spew your negativity the company's way. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you really appear to have a 'crusade' approach to what apparently is an uncalled-for vendetta. You crave the attention. You claim to be done, and now you post AGAIN because someone mentioned your name. Juvenile behavior.

Please stop striving for the last word and GO AWAY as promised (in other words, no "responsing"). Oh, and waddya know. I didn't mention your name.

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED