I had the same out-of-business thought when I couldn't get a hold of them for two weeks to return half of a large purchase (with their knowledge I was comparing M80s to LFR660s with the intent of keeping one of them). I think there's something else going on, such as their focus now being elsewhere; maybe third-party manufacturing, like Bryston. The possibility definitely exists that they don't make their primary profit from direct sales anymore, so it's not a priority. I don't think I've seen anyone from the company post on the forum for a while; and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's been a new product for many years. We've also heard frequently that email goes unanswered. The only heartbeat is the regular videos from Andrew (which I'm enjoying very much).

So as someone who's purchased a boatload of equipment from Axiom, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if I wanted to place an order. But if I were a first-time buyer about to spend thousands of dollars I might have enough doubts to move on elsewhere. I'm not trying to be critical, I'd be extremely disappointed if Axiom went out of business; but I do think Axiom should address the issue, even if it's just an info banner on their site, or posting limited contact hours where they'll 100% have someone pick up.