Mojo, go back on the meds. Seriously.

BB, the customer service changes happened before 'Braxiom'. Granted the amalgamation of the two companies can create impacts in various ways, however these days a common phrase in business is "change management". Smart businesses forecast impacts from major changes to alleviate the impact before change is brought about and I'm sure Ian thought about such impacts before cramming two companies together. Dying off on the customer service is a sure fire way of starting threads just like this one (is the company defunct?) which not only drives off new customers, but starts to place doubt for existing customers that it is no longer the company that it used to be.

Brings me to my next point.
I finally got my amp back, or rather a whole new one because of the two issues with the first one (a dead module which apparently happened in a way they had never seen before and second, after its return, found a rather important heat sink had fallen off a crucial part rendering the amp unusable...send it back again).

I haven't had much time to sit and listen alot and have yet to setup Odyssey, but last night during a short tv stint (watching some old Lost episodes), there was a quiet moment in the dialogue and something audible finally hit me that i've been hearing for a couple of weeks (since receiving the amp replacement) that i consciously thought to myself "where the heck is that coming from?".
It was a buzzing noise.
Thought it was the spinning HDD of the older PVR. I unplugged it. That was not the issue.
Tracked it down to a buzz from the two woofers on the backside of the right LFR880 (not the left, only the right and not the front channel, only the back).

I turned off the Denon and then i turned off the Axiom DSP. The buzz was still there.
It is obviously coming from the amp. Yes, the new amp.
Possibly a ground loop hum, but only out of one specific set of drivers?? (there are two sets of drivers on that same speaker).
AND, i never had a ground loop hum with the first ADA amp i had so...WTH?

Two more tests today before i either contact Axiom or ask for rational thoughts from the forum folk.
I'm going to:
1) swap the L and R speaker cables on the amp to see the buzz is created solely from a specific amp module. I can also swap the rear speaker cables to the front driver inputs to also check if it is specific to one amp module.
2) i will try plugging the amp into a different wall outlet, take it off the power bar (if it is plugged into that atm), etc.

Any other thoughts before i pull my hair out with this seemingly unending issues with the ADA1500?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."