Originally Posted by chesseroo
Any other thoughts before i pull my hair out with this seemingly unending issues with the ADA1500?
Think you're on the right track. You have been very unlucky ...

Although I understand why (covid and now this merger) ... it's often hard to have paitents. The last few years have been hard on every body. Customer service and factory QA seemed to suffer the most. But, I think things are improving ... Andrew(F) seems to be growing into his role but QA still needs work as you have experienced. During this time i've had issues like my ADA1250 coming in without any screws holding the XLR input sockets to the case, LFRs not quite evenly stained OR even more amazing to me that someone actually installed the driver in one of my EP600 with a huge bubble where the suspension was unevenly glued to the cone (still need to get that fixed). Now I should point out that for every problem there were many more things that came in problem free.

It's much easier for me to be patient as I feel I owe them ,.. Axiom has in the past bent over backwards to meet my needs (like holding stuff for over 4 years, and putting up with mind boggling changes to what I was buying ... i.e. virtually trading in stuff before it was ever built). Anyway, they have proven to me that in the end they will always make things right.