Originally Posted by rrlev
Originally Posted by chesseroo
Any other thoughts before i pull my hair out with this seemingly unending issues with the ADA1500?
Think you're on the right track. You have been very unlucky ...

Although I understand why (covid and now this merger) ... it's often hard to have paitents. The last few years have been hard on every body. Customer service and factory QA seemed to suffer the most. But, I think things are improving ... Andrew(F) seems to be growing into his role but QA still needs work as you have experienced. During this time i've had issues like my ADA1250 coming in without any screws holding the XLR input sockets to the case, LFRs not quite evenly stained OR even more amazing to me that someone actually installed the driver in one of my EP600 with a huge bubble where the suspension was unevenly glued to the cone (still need to get that fixed). Now I should point out that for every problem there were many more things that came in problem free.

It's much easier for me to be patient as I feel I owe them ,.. Axiom has in the past bent over backwards to meet my needs (like holding stuff for over 4 years, and putting up with mind boggling changes to what I was buying ... i.e. virtually trading in stuff before it was ever built). Anyway, they have proven to me that in the end they will always make things right.

I agree.
After having lost Noreen, JC, Brent and Amie, being replaced with only one person whom i call 'Sales Andrew', that alone is major impact.
But, how do you train someone to have enough knowledge to manage those phones every day? It takes time to learn the material, or be with the company for a few years to pick it all up enough so to answer people's questions. You really have to be forward looking to anticipate retirements or holes to fill when people start leaving (by choice or otherwise). You need a backup plan.
After some conversation, it does sound like they know and are trying to address it, but again, this could take time. Nonetheless, it turns away customers and seriously damages the reputation they held as having the most stellar customer service for a long time.

I have no doubt Ian will make things right and Sales Andrew is helpful when you can get him on the line, but there is a good possibility that this new amp will be in their hands again for longer than i care to be without one. I might just have to go looking for something else and eventually sell the ADA if it ever returns.
I'll have a decision to make in that regard.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."