Originally Posted by Hambrabi
Originally Posted by chesseroo
Speaking of customer service, our furnace stopped working today, has an error code.

What's the error? If it's a Lennox furnace, I discovered the dreaded "Watchguard" error. It happened twice over 6 years, each visit was $300. I discovered that it's an easy fix with sandpaper and isopropyl alcohol, so when it happened again last November, I saved myself $300!

And on another note, I've noticed it my Onkyo hasn't spontaneously clicked for at least a month.
It's a Rheem furnace. The error is related to a pressure sensor and blower gate, so, not something i can diagnose.

On the customer service side of things (three this week), all three replied in reasonable time and each had an idea of how to resolve. Although the overnights are a bit chill, we opted not to get the furnace fixed until after the long weekend but we won't be charged for an emergency fee either. My inkpad issue has the option for a partial refund (and assurance that it should still work ok with a partial fix i devised) or they'll send me another pad. Now we'll see how Axiom follows through on point #2 this week!

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."