Mojo, that's certainly not the rep they were after for the last decade plus, and it's certainly not how they got here. Of course things change. One change has been their value proposition; they used to great deal for the quality; now I think they are simply reasonable. If the service change is intentional, then I'm not a fan; if it's due to staffing or world events I hope it corrects itself soon.

As for you being right, I can't agree. Taking myself as an average customer, I've probably called them 3-4 times. One, the first, was probably unnecessary; assuming they had the same web site functionality 10 or so years ago. Another was to find out if I could get LFRs with HP drives. (The web site doesn't offer the option; but it otherwise silent on the topic. I got two answers on that from different people; 1 yes, 1 no). And another call was to try and get a refund after my emails went unanswered. In fact I've *never* had a general email answered, and several emails to specific sales reps have not been answered.

I know it sounds like I'm dumping on Axiom, but the thing is - I like Axiom - and I still feel this way. How do you think a new customer is going to react? So I agree with rrlev, I think they're losing customers.